Re: Cypherpunks Hold a Cracking Party

At 11:28 AM 9/19/95 -0400, Duncan Frissell wrote:
>Just to let everyone know that I've got an assignment from Wired to do a
>story with the above working title.

As it turns out, Steven Levy and I had an assignment collision at Wired and
were both assigned the story.  For some unknown reason, they wanted him to
do it instead of me so I will *not* be doing it.

Steve -- feel free to use my title if you like.

DCF

"Anyone know any publications interested in an article on the Crack?"