Spam of c'punks list: cleaning it up now.

Somebody, apparently at ci.diamond-bar.ca.us, has been feeding the last
month's worth of Cypherpunks postings back to the Cypherpunks list.
You probably saw a few of them.  They are still coming in to toad.com.

When I got home this afternoon, the load average had hit 150 and most
of them were copies of sendmail.  This prevented most of the messages
from getting out to you, happily.  I've cleaned up the ones I found in
the queues, and I'll start working next on getting the *valid*
cypherpunks messages flowing again...

	John Gilmore