Re: RSA Prevails In Arbitration Against Cylink

> Just a note for those who aren't aware, Business Wire is a pay-per-use
> "news release" service.  That is, RSA wrote the contents of what Bob
> (Hi!) posted.
>
> The clue is at the bottom of the "story":
>
> 	CONTACT: RSA
> 	Kurt Stammberger, 415/595-8782
> 	[email protected]
>
> This is not to say anything pro or con about the content of the press
> release; just that it wasn't written by a third party.
>
> /jordan

I can't imagine that anyone wouldn't have known that, it was written from
RSA's point of view.

Patrick
  /  These opinions are mine, and not Verity's (except by coincidence;).  \
 |  Patrick J. Horgan         Verity Inc.                 \\    Have       |
 |  [email protected]        1550 Plymouth Street         \\  _ Sword     |
 |  Phone : (415)960-7600     Mountain View                 \\/    Will    |
 |  FAX   : (415)960-7750     California 94303             _/\\     Travel |