Re: Netscape RNG

At 12:04 AM 9/22/95, Joe Block wrote:

>I'd like to see the Netscape RNG implemented as a plug-in, preferably
>with sample source included to make it easier for other people to create
>compatible plugins.

This sounds like a job for.... CyberDog!!!

Well, OpenDoc, anyway. How 'bout Mozilloids? Any plans for OpenDoc parts in
the works? There's talk on micp about making PGP parts...

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

I know, I know, If you told me, you'ld have to kill me...

Robert Hettinga ([email protected])
Shipwright Development Corporation, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131
USA (617) 323-7923
"Reality is not optional." --Thomas Sowell