Re: Netscape for Linux?

> And the sad part is that now that they have announced that they are
> dropping their unofficial Linux support,

I have no current plans to alter our treatment of Linux.  It is not now,
nor has it ever been, a supported platform.  We do build for it,
and some people are happy about that.

I have not constructed a business case which would cause Netscape
to begin support for Linux versions of the Navigator.  Right now, I'm
not sure that making a point of this would do what you want.

Either of the two above paragraphs could be changed with time.

--
Tom Paquin                 +1(415)528-2607      fax +1(415)528-4122
Netscape Communications    501 E Middlefield    Mt View, CA 94043 USA

PS. I think that you are all doing a really great job!