Re: Cypherpunks Lite

On Sat, 23 Sep 1995 [email protected] wrote:

> Would the person who does this, or someone who can point me at him, contact
> me via e-mail please?

I don't run the actual Cypherpunks Lite list, however I do run a free
filtering service of the same sort... basically stick to news and
technical stuff, as well as other miscalenous interesting stuff, but don't
forward whole threads, or flames, etc...

If you want in, let me know in email and I'll add you to the list.

 + ^ + |  Ray Arachelian | Amerika: The land of the Freeh. |   _ |>
  \|/  |[email protected]| Where day by day, yet another   |   \ |
<--+-->|                 | Constitutional right vanishes.  |    \|
  /|\  |    Just Say     |                                 |    <|\
 + v + | "No" to the NSA!| Jail the censor, not the author!|    <| n