Re: Netscape for Linux?

On September 23, Bill Stewart wrote:

> Foo.  Supporting applications in a professional way on Linux is _tough_;

              <Disparaging comments about Linux deleted>

As a Linux user and advocate, I've gotta agree here.  I'm glad that
Netscape is going to continue to supply us with an unsupported binary,
and I can't blame them a bit for not wanting to support an OS where
every user has his own private version number ... would be nice if we
could get 128 bit keys, though ... (hint, hint).

As for your other comments about Linux - would you care to take off your
coat and meet me in Comp.os.flamewars sometime?  ;-)

--
Jeff Simmons                           [email protected]