[Q] Checkfree Wallet

I'm writing about security and the Internet and in particular about
the Netscape bugs.

I'm interested if anyone know technical details about the Checkfree
Wallet system. Have they made code publically available, etc.

BTW. THe Wallet system is supposed to be using ~768 bit public key
system and it is reported to exportable. All decyption is done at
Checkfree Corp. Users encode only the credit info, the WWW server
signs the file and forwards it to Checkfree who will decrypt and
process the credit card data.

I've been told no credit card info is kept on any servers except for
machines inside of Checkfree's network and that keep credit card
numbers on file there.

Please let me know if you know anything. Unless other indicate
any information will be assume for publication. Background information
is welcome as well.

/hawk 	[email protected]

	writing for NetGuide Mag.