Sorry or something

In case it was not clear: my earlier post really was not a lawsuit
threat. It seems it was (mis)interpreted this way by some people.

Also, the original author did not post the article but someone he
sent it to. I'm sure the author did not intend to post the text as is
but first give us a fair chance of defending ourselves.

#include <stddisclaimer.h>
"My opinions and reactions do NOT represent the official DigiCash
standpoint."

// Marcel van der Peijl, DigiCash bv, http://www.digicash.com/~bigmac/
// "If you had to tell the Whole Truth, you'd never shut up."