Re: awards for hacking microsoft

On Thu, 28 Sep 1995, Andrew Loewenstern wrote:

> >  What else, Chaum's Digicash.  If you are unwilling to part with
> >  any of your own, perhaps you can collect contributions, or maybe
> >  the Digicash people will pony-up some extra cyberbucks for a good
> >  cause.  After all, they are worth the paper they're printed on.
> >  :-)
>
> Don't tell that to the people on the ECM mailing list!  People there have
> been trading cyberbucks for RealMoney.  The last successful trade I saw was
> 100 cyberbucks for 4 UK pounds...

And to add to the exchange, I'm offering a US$50 [real] discount for any
client of Gateway Communications that deposits $5 [cyber] via my web page.

The reduction hurts me very little, and the exchange of cyberbucks is fun.
Isn't that why we do this stuff anyway?

-abc

      It's time to stand and cry             |  Alan B Clegg
       That Freedom will not live             |  President
         Beyond our willingness to die         |  Gateway Communications
          -Lester Bork                          |  http://www.gateway.com