Cypherpunks Fax Service

I see a potential business opportunity for enterprising cypherpunks:

	People have been posting things saying "we should have press
releases". People have been posting useful information regarding fax
numbers of reporters around the country and such. In this I see a
potential low-maintenance business opportunity for some enterprising
cypherpunk with a high-grade fax machine.

	There is no way anyone can make a 'Cypherpunk press release'
because there is no "Cypherpunk Organization". There -are- however,
cypherpunks organizations. Community ConneXion is one, for example,
and others such as COMSEC partners may be considered cypherpunk
organizations.
	Some enterprising cypherpunk may wish to sell the services of
their fax machine so that cypherpunk organizations don't need to
invest the time towards building up a good database of press fax
numbers. For some fee a cypherpunk organization would send only to the
service a press release, and the service would make sure it reaches
all the people in the press who find cypherpunk topics interesting.

	Hell, if no one sets this up before I get my own mass-faxer
setup, I might just do it myself.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:	 510-601-9734