WHERE did this come from?

Attatched to this is, (I hope), the header text from a unsolicited e-mail
message I received.  The return address does not work.  WHY? How can I
inform the sender that I hope to never receive there material again?

I tried "reply-all" through Eudora, but my reply got bounced back to me
as undeliverable.

I have removed the content of the original message. I don't know why it
was sent to me, but it contained material that I found offensive.

Any help, or words of wisdom and enlightenment would be appreciated.
Information would be nice too.

Thanks.

-------------header should be below here-------------- i hope...--------