Re: Radiation Detectors from Aware Electronics

[email protected] writes:
>      So what does this have to do with this mailing list??

Generating good random numbers is key to operating a solid
cryptographic system. I've argued that computer interfaced radiation
detectors are the optimal way of generating such numbers because they
are hard to screw up -- biased diode noise and other sources are too
easy to misdesign or misuse. Aware is a source of such detectors.

Perry