Re: censored? corrected [Steve Pizzo cited in The Spotlight]

On Thu, 2 Nov 1995, Rich Graves wrote:

> >    In Hong Kong, the Internet wasn't quite strangled, but the British
> > authorities who control that colony managed to throttle free electronic
> > speech with the rest of the world until everything was bottlenecked into
> > a few little-known satellite links.
>
> Hmm, few specifics here. I wonder if they would care to elaborate. Nah.

Don't waste your time with that idiot, he doesn't know what he's talking
about. The 1-week partial black-out here in Hong Kong happened because some
providers had ignored some licencing requirements, and has been quickly
solved once they agreed to comply.