Crypto++ 1.1

I am still talking to RSADSI's lawyers, but it's taking a lot longer
than I expected.  So in the mean time I've decided to rerelease the
Crypto++ library with RC4, RC5, RSA removed, and some calls to RSAREF
disabled.  RSADSI said it will not object to this rerelease.  Version 1.1
also has some minor bug fixes.  You can find it at

ftp://ftp.csn.net/mpj/I_will_not_export/crypto_?????/libraries/crypto11.zip

where ????? is in ftp://ftp.csn.net/mpj/README

For the next version I hope to work out a deal with RSADSI to put
some of those files back in.  I'm also planning to add SAFER and
perhaps some elliptic curve stuff.  Other suggestions
are welcome.

I encourage people to use this library in commercial as well as
shareware/freeware products.  You don't have to pay me a cent, but
don't forget about the patents.

Wei Dai

P.S. Does anyone know if elliptic curve key agreement protocols are
patented?