Re: lp (134.222.35.2)?

> It would be fun (perhaps horrible) to see what the NSA does the first
> time Isreal or France set up their own high capacity long distance to
> other friendly/unfriendly countries (thus bypassing the US completely).
> Second, let France or some other country set up major Internet routing
> clearinghouses which advertise secure routes to other nations (not US).

I hope nobody would believe that either France or Israel would provide
secure communications.  France has a global reputation for industrial
espionage, and Israel almost certainly listens to all the traffic it
can.  That's probably true of most industrialized nations in today's world.

--
-> See: Info-Sec Heaven at URL http://all.net
Management Analytics - 216-686-0090 - PO Box 1480, Hudson, OH 44236