Re: toolkits?

The most common typo (of any significance) I seem to make is leaving out
the "not" in a strongly worded statement:

>You may have gotten no responses because it generally is not up to a state
>government to ensure that "mediocrity" in the Internet is avoided (though
>I'm not sure what is meant by "mediocrity." If it is security and
>anonymity, this is definitely the state government's responsibility, or
                               ^
                               not
>even area of interest.)

It's almost as if I'm "leaning on the horn" so much as I'm typing, that I
leave out the all-important "not" modifier.

My apologies.

--Tim May

Views here are not the views of my Internet Service Provider or Government.