Re: Pegasus Mail

On Nov 9,  7:52am, Rich Salz wrote:
> Subject: Re: Pegasus Mail
> I sure hope some tells David Harris that his program is now export
> controlled.  From my reading of his message, it seemed like he thinks he
> "beat the system" because he didn't include actual crypto code.
Hm. David Harris lives in New Zealand.

This makes him a very good man to be writing mail software. Also makes
Pegasus Mail our local software of choice. (We use it at school.) That
it now has hooks for external encryption packages is very good news.

richard
--
Richard Martin
Alias|Wavefront - Toronto Office [Co-op Software Developer, Games Team]