Re: Many Topics are Appropriate for Discussion Here

> Is Steve AT&T's Security Officer or something?  He never really introduced
> himself when he emailed me, and he never presented me with any credentials
> or letters of introduction.  But if he is so well known (news to me), and
> has a well known reputation -- probably a reputation on a par with noted
> international electro-virologist, "Dr. Frederick B. Cohen" -- then he's
> probably a very busy fellow.

	Steve's reputation is not on par w/Dr Fred's. Steve is
actually respected. I will refrain from commenting on Dr. Fred's
reputation. ("If you don't have anything nice to say...")

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734