Cypherpunk FAQ

Hi, I'm new to the list, so please don't flame me too badly if this is a dumb question.  At least restrict the flames to private email where no one else can hear me scream.  :>

I downloaded the Cypherpunk FAQ from the Cypherpunk Website.  When I decompressed it, all it contained were the words "Yoo hoo, anybody home?"  Has the FAQ been corrupted or is this an in-joke?

Also, the Privacy FAQ states it was written by L. Detweiler.  Is this THE L. Detweiler?  If so, why is it in the archives?

Thanks for helping me out.

Cassiel