Re: NSA, ITAR, NCSA and plug-in hooks.

On Tue, 14 Nov 1995, Raph Levien wrote:

> I move we file a CJR on some suitable software with crypto hooks.

If you want to get really warped, feel free to file a CJR for Privtool,
it's a mail program with crypto hooks but no crypto, and has the added
advantage of being written outside the US but still illegal to export, as
far as I can tell (certainly it's now on the export-controlled section of
c2.org).

In fact, maybe I should file one myself, as it's a real pain to have to
tell non-US users to get it from a non-US site rather than the 'official'
distribution site at c2.org. Can non-US citizens do these things ?

	Mark