Re: e$: Come aaaannnndddd Get it!

> 	I will as soon as someone comes up with a _fully_ private digital
> cash system and starts using it for something. As I understand it, Chaum's
> ecash system is not one (i.e., non-privacy to the sender and of amounts to the
> bank). If I'm incorrect, please tell me and I'll set up an account with MTB
> immediately (if there's a text-based interface).

	ecash provides full payor anonymity. Payee anonymity is
currently not possible, but that is being worked on.

	If you used ecash to pay for a c2.org account, neither I nor
the bank would be able to trace the payment into the c2.org account to
an actual account at mark twain bank.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734