Visual Basic 4.0 encryption prog.

	I just scored a copy of visual basic 4.0 and I was wondering how feasible it would be to write a program for Window$ 95 that would use RSA or IDEA and the Win95 exchange interface. I plan on buying Applied Cryptography probably on Fri. when I get paid.
	My requirements/goals are: 100% compatibility with M$ Exchange, ease of use (Point & Click/ drag & drop) and last but not least, STRONG public key encryption using "off-the shelf
code.
	So my ??? Is this: Is it possible? Or should I just go out and buy a C++ compiler.
I don't really care about ITAR or any of that other BS, I just won't put MY name on it.