Re: Cypherpunk Certification Authority

> though, that being an anti-fan of X.509 the situation would be ironic...
>
> Perry

	Speaking of ironic situations, my sister recently
mentioned that her fiancee is a good friend of Jim Bidzos and asked
me if I wanted a job with RSADSI. If I wasn't planning on leaving
the employed-by-others arena I would have seriously considered it. ;-)

	In terms of being a CA. I have considered making Community
COnneXion a CA for its customers, but I haven't done much research
into what is involved in doing that.

--
sameer						Voice:   510-601-9777
Community ConneXion				FAX:     510-601-9734