Re: The future will be easy to use

Hello,

On Mon, 27 Nov 1995, Jack P. Starrantino wrote:

> I suspect there are a fair number of lurkers here who code for a living
> and would be willing to contribute if someone/the_group can articulate
> a requirements statement and then push it to the design stage.

  As soon as PGP 3.0 is released I am planning on incorporating PGP into
Pine, and start putting it into more programs, to increase the usage of
encryption things before they go out.
  I am planning on adding a chat ability to a browser, and hopefully that
will be encrypted, as well.
  Take care and have fun. (from a lurker)

James Black (Comp Sci/Comp Eng sophomore)
e-mail: [email protected]
http://www.eng.usf.edu/~black/index.html