[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Your faith is PGP is charming and quaint, but wrong
- To: [email protected]
- Subject: Your faith is PGP is charming and quaint, but wrong
- From: Hroller Anonymous Remailer <[email protected]>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 1995 20:46:46 -0800 (PST)
- Comments: This message did not originate from the address above. It was remailed by an anonymous remailing service. If you have questions or complaints, please direct them to <[email protected]>
- Sender: [email protected]
All of these articles from people claiming to be me!
I repeat, for the slow learners, that I consider PGP to be untrustworthy, at least on my machines. I don't want those Mounties to do to me what they did to Mulroney en passant.
You in the southern colony are free to use PGP, but I prefer other means of establishing my uniqueness. Style, for example, cannot be easily copied.
I am, as always,
Alice de 'nonymous ...
...just another one of those...
P.S. This post is in the public domain.
I. A. M. A. M. O. R. O. N.