Re: Barring access to Netscape

At 12:32 AM 12/1/95 +0600, Ed Carp wrote:
>If you want to bar access to your site from a Netscape browser, such
>can easily be accomplished.  If memory serves, every browser, when
>connecting to a site, exchanges certain information about the client
>with the server.  One can gain access easily to that information.

This would not be satisfactory in itself: Ideally one would like to bring
up a page saying  "Sorry, you cannot access that page because you
are using a netscape browser:  Click *here* for the sad tale of
Netscape.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]