Re: Netscape gives in to key escrow

> Absent such clarification, we must assume he considers the
> press reports of what he said to be reasonably accurate.

Speaking for myself, I wouldn't feel comfortable assuming that Clark's
priorities vis-a-vis correcting a handful of misquotes were as high as
I might want them to be.

So I wouldn't take this position (fun and full of righteous wrath though
it may be).  Instead I'd be optimistic and say "he hasn't gotten around
to it yet."  Just as I figure Elvis will eventually tell all those tabloids
that he and JFK were playing cards with Hoffa in Bimini all these many years.
	/r$