[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
WTO an even worse possibility as Inet regulator
- To: cypherpunks <[email protected]>
- Subject: WTO an even worse possibility as Inet regulator
- From: attila <[email protected]>
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 18:48:10 +0000 (GMT)
- Organization: home for retired hackers and unrepented cryptophreaks
- Sender: [email protected]
based on an article from the (London) Financial Times [available from
John Young at [email protected] with subject line WAY_lad],
a very credible white paper is circulating for the WTO to establish an
internet CZAR to regualate the Internet and level the playing field world
personally, the Feds and the FCC are bad enough --now they want to
have a **global** bureaucracy play god -???
are we ready to go back to UUCP?