Re: credit card conventional wisdom

>No. What Phil is saying is that the magnetic strip contains an extra
>group of digits which are only available when the stripe is read, and not
>when the card is used for CNP.

The extra gigits I was refering to are the ones on the front of the card
but not embossed.

Credit card data formats are avaliable in an issue of phrack. There is
also an article on credit card abuse "safe and esay carding by VaxBuster".
VaxBuster is I believe currently living in a secured community somewhere
in Texas making little ones out of big ones.l

	Phill

PS Simon is right about Blum Blum Shub, note that there is a new PRNG
avaliable called Pew, Pew, Barley, McGrew.