Re: Netscape 2.0b2 allows for invasion of privacy (fwd)

At 7:52 PM 12/28/95, Graeme Cross wrote:
>Talking of Netscape - this posting prompted me to forward it given the
>security and privacy implications inherent in the problem.
>
>Cheers
>Graeme

<SNIP>

YOW! It is beginning to look like "At Netscape, Security is Job NONE."

Something to put with the Netscape pro-GAK pages I am putting together.

        -Lance

Lance Cottrell   [email protected]
PGP 2.6 key available by finger or server.
Mixmaster, the next generation remailer, is now available!
http://obscura.com/~loki/Welcome.html or FTP to obscura.com

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra.  Suddenly
it flips over, pinning you underneath.  At night the ice
weasels come."
                        --Nietzsche