Re: Why Netscape employees should not leave...

Of course given the great market success of the other Clipper
products, I wouldn't be counting my stock options before they
hatch. Browsers are not that complicated. Nor are HTTP servers.
A US-only, truly secure system would be easy to build. SSL is
designed to be expanded to include new algorithms. It's pretty
good in that respect.

If I were considering launching a Clipperized Browser, I would
really consider the negative effect it would have on its
marketability and its stock price.