ANNOUNCEMENT: ALICE'S ADDRESS REVEALED.

As I promised, I've now opened a channel so that anyone who wants to
can send Alice de 'nonymous email.  I can now be reached via
[email protected].  Mail sent to Alice de 'nonymous at that
address will get to me, and I will do my best to reply to you as well,
but I can't guarantee, anything.

And before I get attacked for wasting bandwidth, I've got a deal to
make it all worthwhile.

A temporary break from GAK talk ... a pointer to a truly HOT website.

Here's just a small sample of what you'll find there:

:|                  ELIMINATING LIMBO
:|
:| "So the pope eliminated Limbo, did you hear?" she says
:| "What?"
:| "You know the pope, right, well he eliminated Limbo..."
:| "When?"
:| "I don't know, a while ago."
:| "Well that means we're fucked..."
:| "You got it."
:| "What's Limbo for?"asks Jessica
:| "That's where all the people that were around before they had the
:|  chance to get the word of christ get to go...and unbaptized babies
:|  that die early..."
:|
:| "It's not as good as Heaven, but it beats the hell out of the other
:|  options."
:| "How can he just eliminate it like that?"
:| "Cause he's the pope..."

Check all of this out and MORE at the SCARED SACRED site.  You'll be
able to read the pope's "LETTER TO ALL THE WOMEN OF THE WORLD".

:| "What he wrote a letter to all the women of the world? Man, his direct
:|  mail expenses must be huge!"
:| "Yeah the people in the Vatican are just freaking out..."

But you have to be running NETSCAPE.
(1.1....NOT 2.0....OR IT JUST WON'T WORK...)

Point your Navigators to       http://www.banffcentre.ab.ca/
     and then choose the     --> Media & Visual Arts Page <--
and then from there the           --> Artists Web, <--
  and then just look for          --> VELCRO RIPPER. <--

BE CAREFUL THOUGH IF YOU ARE PRONE TO EPILEPTIC ATTACKS!!!!
IF YOU ARE, CHOOSE THE DIRECT ENTRANCE AND ENTER THERE!!
               YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Alice de 'nonymous ...               <[email protected]>

                                  ...just another one of those...

P.S.  This post is in the public domain.
                  C.  S.  U.  M.  O.  C.  L.  U.  N.  E.