Re: unwanted AIP mail?

   AIP news list is rather privileged --it is run by the American Physical
Society. It is an advanced lisiting of research projects which may have a
breakthrough, basically inviting other physicists to corroborate disprove,
or preferably augment their basic research.

   I am a member of the society, which is rather staid.

   The list is a standard "listproc" which should accept the indirect
command on the first message line:

unsubscribe physnews [email protected]