Re: .PWL spin

At 05:12 PM 12/9/95 -0500, Joseph M. Reagle Jr. wrote:

>        So now, I don't even bother with that, I'm just hoping securdrv,
>sfs, or something makes it to W95 one of these days... (I doubt either of
>those will make it...)

SecureDrive works under Windows 95 if you disable all 32-bit disk drivers.

Control Panel
System
Performance
File System
Troubleshooting
Disable all 32 bit protected mode disk drivers

You have to run SECTSR before starting Win95.  A pain but it does work.

I will be working on figuring out how to force Windows 95 to disable 32 bit
access for just my SecureDrive disk alone.  Should be possible.

DCF

"Windows 95 beats having a personal life."