RE: F. Y. I.

                                                            If  the

Hmmmm ... so now we see that using CPUs 'too much' will damage the
processor ...

Hmmm ... I guess it runs out of oil???

Heh heh heh ...

Bill Halverson    Pacific  Bell    Sent 12:45:46 PDT on 12/12/95
PH 415 542 6564  [email protected]            FAX 415 542 4744
"The views of the author are not those of his employer ... yet."