Re: Wanted: email for Calif senators & representatives

"baldwin" <[email protected] (Robert W. Baldwin)> writes:

>        Can someone send me, or the list, the email addresses for
>the California senators and representatives?

You can access the entire house through http://www.house.gov/Welcome.html.
http://policy.net/ has a number of good references to legislators; you may
be able to find your senator through it.
--
"I tracked down why mail to you wasn't getting thru.  When it comes to
getting someone to fix something, often it's not what you know, or who