Re: Web O Trust, active attacks against same, etc. AGAIN. (was: Usability of Cryptography (was Re: More FUD from First Virtual) )

At 01:39 PM 12/13/95 -0700, Bryce wrote:

> An entity calling itself "James A. Donald" <[email protected]>
>allegedly wrote:
>>
>> Web of trust is a mess because it attempts to link keys to
>> physical people, which in general cannot be done.
>                   *******************************
>

>Do you wish to substantiate this rather brazen assertion?
>I am very sure that PGP public key 0xCC56B2E9 belongs to my
>housemate Sebastian Kuzminsky <[email protected]>.  Is
>there some reason why I should doubt this belief?

No, but there is some reason you should gain familiarity with
the english language

If I had intended to say "generally cannot be done"  I would have
said "generally cannot be done" instead of saying "in general cannot
be done"

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]