Re: And the standard continues to lower...

> >http://www.bluewaterp.com/~bcrissey/

Oh no.. It's not...

# nslookup www.bluewaterp.com
Server:  sandra.teleport.com
Address:  192.108.254.11

Name:    www.teleport.com
Addresses:  192.108.254.16, 192.108.254.17, 192.108.254.18
Aliases:  www.bluewaterp.com

Ack!  it is!! Oh no..

> The scheme is to send 4 digits of the credit card at a time. The
> "explanation" follows.

I've had a little chat with the web people downstairs about this.  I
don't know what they were thinking when they have this guy permission to
run this..

I thought about sticking a packet sniffer on the network, and sending him
all his "secure" transactions.

I'm going to look over the code for obvious problems (heh heh that's an
understatement), but a cursory glance leads me to think it's an entry in
the Annual Poor Code Formatting contest.

Ugh.. I'm so embarrased.

Darrell Fuhriman
Teleport System Administration