Re: [NOISY] Re: Fwd: Corporate Crime and CDT Funding on behalf of so-called medical privacy

On Fri, 15 Dec 1995, Rich Graves wrote:

> >Thanks (belatedly) for posting this, Russell.  Who was it said, "Follow the
> >money."
>
> I believe that was Woodward & Bernstein. They were referring to some
> right-wing wackos who had flagrantly broken the law investigating their
> political opposition, then very sloppily tried to cover it up. Woodward &
> Bernstein brought down a President. I think they're cool (though they seem
> to have rested on their laurels, and their subsequent work is less
> impressive).

Actually, W&B attributed the line to "Deep Throat," their
(note:cypherpunks relevance) anonymous source...

Jon
Jon Lasser                <[email protected]>            (410)494-3072
          Visit my home page at http://www.goucher.edu/~jlasser/
  You have a friend at the NSA: Big Brother is watching. Finger for PGP key.