Re: QUERY: e-politics mailing list

[Giles Bowkett]

> Does anyone know of a mailing list organized around political issues
> regarding electronic networks, virtual community, the changing roles of
> the city and the corporation, and especially issues of class in a "wired"
> world?
>
> Much thanx, pls pardon the spam.
>
> PS - be careful about replying to all recipients - this message went to a
> couple different lists.

If there are issues which specifically concern you (as I assume
there are), why not start your own list?  Does ripco have a list server?
If so, ask the admin to set up a list for you.

--
[email protected]           If you call this a signature, you oppose its
[email protected]               reality.  If you do not call it a signature,