New additions (12/18) for Karn vs State Dept

I've just received, HTMLized and added two new documents to the web page
concerning my case against the State Dept. They are:

http://www.qualcomm.com/people/pkarn/export/karnsf.html (Joint Statement
of Facts Not In Dispute, 12/18/95) and

http://www.qualcomm.com/people/pkarn/export/repmem.html (Reply
Memorandum In Further Support of Defendants' Motion to Dismiss, Or In
the Alternative, For Summary Judgment 12/18/95)

As before, the base URL for the case is

http://www.qualcomm.com/people/pkarn/export

I'd like to thank the government's attorneys at the Department of
Justice for this time providing an electronic copy of their filing to
my attorneys. This made it easier for me to bring it to you on the
web.

Last time I scanned in the government's documents on an OCR system,
the same one I used to scan in the 3DES code in Applied Cryptography
to demonstrate the process as part of my declaration.

However, I still had to convert the text files from WordPerfect to
ASCII and then HTMLize them by hand. If you find any formatting
errors, please let me know so I can fix them.

--Phil