Re: Navy hacked by Air Force?

[email protected] (Fred Cohen) said:

FC> Credible? No.  Accurate? Yes.  We all make mistakes, and whenever I
FC> find one that I've made, I try to admit it and fix it ASAP.  What's
FC> not credible is people who don't correct mistakes when they find
FC> them.

	Well, you corrected it, but you didn't admit it, at least not
here, and it makes people who made comments on the _original_ version
look like fools.  Next time when you quote a corrected article, please
note that it's been corrected.  The difference between an AF captain (4
years of service) and a Navy captain (17-ish years of service) is
substantial when when judging whether they could be considered
'whizzkids' in this environment.

--
#include <disclaimer.h>				/* Sten Drescher */
To get my PGP public key, send me email with your public key and