Re: Fred Cohen: Re: CFS and Linux

> I thought people would love to see this.
>
> Note especially "Dr." Fred's threat to have toad.com confiscated as
> part of a conspiracy against his reputation.

I'm sure a number of people, myself included, would be willing
to host the CP list should "Dr" Fred make good his threat.

I'd even be willing to testify in court as to the nature of
Fred's reputation.  I'm sure the operator of the Firewalls list
would be too.

--
Eric Murray  [email protected]  [email protected]  http://www.lne.com/ericm
PGP keyid:E03F65E5 fingerprint:50 B0 A2 4C 7D 86 FC 03  92 E8 AC E6 7E 27 29 AF