Re: another anonymous poster helping to destroy our rights

Fred Cohen writes:

> We just heard from another anonymous poster trying to destroy our rights
> to free speech.  How long will the cypherpunks put up with this?

As Tim May has explained over and over again, "the cypherpunks" do not
exist.  Cypherpunks is a mailing list, not a society or club.
"The cypherpunks" as a group can do nothing about what gets posted to
this list except comment on it.

BTW, it would be helpful if you would provide some context when you
complain or comment about another posting.  At the time I read your note,
it was the only cypherpunks note in my mailbox.  Perhaps I read some
message earlier from the ECafe anonymous mailer but if so, it certainly
wasn't remarkable enough to leave a lasting impression.

Finally, it should be noted that the kind of messages you're posting
lately are eerily reminiscent of Detweiler's mental deterioration just
before he went off the deep end.  In fact, the line "How long will the
cypherpunks put up with this?" may be an exact quote.

-- Jeff