(fwd) DigiCash licencing?

--- begin forwarded text

Date: Fri, 29 Dec 1995 17:32:10 +0200 (EET)
From: Jyri Kaljundi <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: DigiCash licencing
Sender: [email protected]

Does anyone know about the terms and costs of licencing ecash software? I
have tried contacting DigiCash directly with these questions, but have
got no answers :(

And who and where are already implemeting ecash? Mark Twain Bank and
Swedish post are two I know of, what about the others?

Our company is very interested in using ecash here in Estonia, but
somehow DigiCash does not seem to allow that.

With all the best,

Juri Kaljundi, managing director, DigiMarket
[email protected]

--- end forwarded text

Robert Hettinga ([email protected])
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"Reality is not optional." --Thomas Sowell
The NEW(!) e$ Home Page: http://thumper.vmeng.com/pub/rah/