Re: Chinese Cypherpunk quote [NOISE]

At 02:20 PM 12/29/95 +0100, Anonymous wrote:
>The will of the people is the best law.

Rrrr. Rrrrr... OKAY, I'm sure that's bait, but it's a (relatively) slow week
here at Netscapegoat. (Besides, I've apparently already set a precedent for
responding to tentacularly dangled carrots earlier this week with my
response to the C'punk Seal question.) So I'm throwing better judgment to
the wind and leaping straight for the soft pink throat of this taunt.

To reply simply: Wrong -- the will of the people is as fickle as the wind.
Follow the will of the people, and you run your country by following fads.
Mob rule and all that. We're in deep trouble if we ever get a true democracy.

Sorry. Just had to respond.

--
MY opinions, thank you very much.

Corey Bridges
Netscape Communications Corporation
home.netscape.com/people/corey

Action figure #35: "Jeff Weinstein, with real asbestos suit and
glow-in-the-dark magnetized target!"