The F.C. flamewar

You know, if I worked for an organization that was dedicated to restricting
strong crypto, eliminating people's privacy rights, monitoring and recording
everything that people say or write, etc. etc. ad infinitum, I'd probably
spend at least a part of every day sitting in front of my computer in my
little cubicle somewhere in Virginia, making posts to cypherpunks just like
these ...

--
Jeff Simmons                           [email protected]