Re: on web standards: sent to Markoff

On Wed, 20 Dec 1995, Vladimir Z. Nuri wrote:

> there's been MS flamewars on this list before, but Attila repeats
> various snippets that I find highly objectionable.
>
> cpunk relevance: operation of the free market

*sigh*  "operation of the free market" isn't necessarily
cypherpunk-relevant, unless of course all libertarianism is. I, for one,
consider myself a cpherpunk, and not necessarily 100% behind free
markets. (I'm still thinking about it.)

In short, can this *please* move off list?
Jon
Jon Lasser                <[email protected]>            (410)494-3072
          Visit my home page at http://www.goucher.edu/~jlasser/
  You have a friend at the NSA: Big Brother is watching. Finger for PGP key.