Re: Navy hacked by Air Force?

On Cypherpunks, [email protected] (Dr. Frederick B. Cohen) said:

FBC> Following is the actual text extracted from [email protected] - I doubt if
FBC> the U.S. DoD will want to release all the details, but we can ask!

	Strange, Dr Fred, this isn't the 'actual text' I saw quoted in
RISKS Digest - did you 'fix' it so that it was a bit more credible?

Dr Fred's paragraph:

FBC> 100% wrong - he was an insider, he had a great deal of assitance,
FBC> he had cryptographic devices and keys, and he had special insider
FBC> knowledge.  If he was an Air Force captain, he could not have been
FBC> all that young.  Whizzkids are usually considered teenagers.
FBC> Anyone know of any teenaged AF captains these days?

RISKS Digest's paragraph:

RISKS> 100% wrong - he was an insider, he had a great deal of
RISKS> assistance, he had cryptographic devices and keys, and he had
RISKS> special insider knowledge.  If he was a Navy captain, he could
RISKS> not have been all that young.  Whizzkids are usually considered
RISKS> teenagers.  Anyone know of any teenaged Navy captains?

	Has anyone seen the REAL IW article, so we can tell what was
really said?  The age difference between an AF captain and a Navy
captain is enough that one could be considered a 'whizzkid' in the
military, while the other could not.

--
#include <disclaimer.h>				/* Sten Drescher */
To get my PGP public key, send me email with your public key and